Saturday, May 26, 2012

Ass or Cat~ Now That’s A Really Big Cock! [Part 2]

I walked out into the cold night air, hugging my lean body to keep warm as I headed to my car. I had barely touched the door as I reached for it when I felt a fast strong hand grab mine. I shrieked in fear, trembling on all sides. “Shhhh sshhh..” He whispered in my ears. I could smell the liquor on his breathe. I turned around to look at him. The devil! He hadn’t even waited a minute, following me out of the lounge like that. “I said you should call!” I yelled into his fuggy face. He pushed me back, letting my back rest against my car, obviously not interested in talking. Possessive huh? Uuuuuhhhhh I loved it. He began to fondle carelessly with my skirt, as he struggled to get it up above my ass. My 6inch stillettos made me feel graciously taller, I thought to myself as I parted my naked long legs for him. He got down on his knees, sinking them in the hard gravel as he proceeded to bury his head in my thighs. I must have got him real good eh? This brut just left his female companion, most probably the wife, in the lounge to come out here, a close enough distance to where she was, just to get in my Puss. The thought made it the more exciting. I moaned in delight as I felt him eat me up. I raised one neatly waxed leg up above his shoulders, giving him even more room to feed on me. I heard his belt buckle come loose as he had begun to fiddle with it with one hand, his other hand exploring my Clit simultaneously with his tongue. Now! Now! I thought to myself, getting ready for his deep dive into my Pussy, every piece of me needing him even more. ”Oooooohhhhh…. Hmmmmm!” I moaned, his tongue playing tricks, my pussy flooding my thighs with juices. He licked me up, taking his tongue all the way into my asshole and back to my cunt. Damn! It felt so good. I sought support on my car, my back grinding with every move of his tongue. Then like flashlight, he spun me around, my back to him now, my big round ass on his face. He buried his face in my buttocks, his tongue searching frantically for my asshole. I made my ass clap on his face, he groaned in delight loving how it bounced up and down. He licked me, wet. Very wet. I wanted him. I wanted him to fuck me so good till I came a thousand times over. He got up behind me, the gravel shifting under his shoes as he struggled to find his balance. I felt his dick, big. Strong. I reached one hand behind me as I grabbed it to feel it in my hand. Jeezmochris! This brut was Huge! I gasped for air, realizing my fuck luck. Then I felt him plunge deep into my wet pussy from behind me. He roared as he hit my endings hard inside me. Damn it! He was so good. Back and forth he went, plunging even deeper with every push of his big cock. My legs parted even more, my ass a jiggling shameless mess behind me as I rocked with him, resting my breasts on my car. I felt him hold on to my ass, pushing back and forth as he drove in and out of me. Then I heard him groan so loud, a sound that could only be possible if he was cuming. Huh?? What?? He was cuming?! Alreaddddyyyy??? In an instant he pushed out of me, spraying cum onto my tires, his groans ringing in my ears. What was it? Like 45seconds? Damn this fool! SOURCE; JAGUDA

No comments:

Post a Comment